To book your application on this page or manually via the form, you need to be a 'financial' Member.
- Book by using the form on this page.
- You will receive an email to your inbox with the next steps to finalise your booking.
- You will receive a receipt to your inbox from Stripe.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions.
DOWNLOAD FORM TO BOOK
- Download and print the form
- Check FAQs
- Fill it in and email to back to us.
- When confirmed, we will give you bank details for the direct debit payment.
- When confirmed, we will be in contact with you.
- We will send you a receipt.
Terms and Conditions
The Entrance Gates are opened to vehicles from 9:00am all year round, and are locked at 6:00pm in spring and summer and at 4:00pm in autumn and winter. We are open at all times for pedestrian access, every day of the year. Adjustments to these vehicle times may be possible on request.
- All bookings are subject to availability of the BMRS Lodge. Please check Calendar.
- Depending on the number of guests, we ask for a 50% upfront deposit.
- For members, there is a Donation Fee of $10.00 per person and the Lodge capacity is a maximum of 70 people.
- For local Non-for Profit organisations, or Choirs etc. we request a Donation of $5.00 per person please—if the kitchen is not used—to cover our costs. The Lodge capacity is a maximum of 70 people.
- An initial deposit of 50% of the Booking Fee is payable to secure the Lodge for your requested date. The final 50% balance of the Booking Fee is payable one month prior to your function’s booked date.
- The deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made 30 days prior to the booked date.
- Payments may be made by cash, cheque, or direct deposit into our account.
- The Gardens will be still open to the public during your function.
- Setting up time and packing downtime is included in the window of the time you have booked.
- We request you please adhere to these times, as a volunteer from the Management Committee will be in attendance to open the Lodge and to lock up afterwards.
- Campbell Rhododendron Gardens are not liable for circumstances beyond our control such as weather-related issues, flood, fire, acts of nature, road closures or technical problems with transport and energy supply, which may affect the facilities. Should the Gardens be closed due to any such unforeseen events, we shall have to cancel your booking. Campbell Rhododendron Gardens will refund any monies you have paid, but we will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss that you, the Hirer, may have incurred due to the cancellation
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
- You are welcome to use chairs and tables; sound system; all cutlery, crockery and glassware; cleaning products and utensils.
- Please bring your own tea towels and tablecloths if you wish to use the kitchen.
- The Management Committee volunteer will show you how to operate the dishwasher and the sound system.
- We will ensure the Lodge is clean and tidy for your use prior to the event. Before you leave, everything must be cleaned and left in this same tidy condition—the Lodge and the equipment—and all items are to be returned to where you found them.
- Any breakages must be paid for.
- Fire: Due to the nature & potential dangers related to fire, naked candles are
prohibited and must be contained in a glass jar, or similar vessel, and be placed where they can be observed at all times.
- Noise: You and your guests must please adhere to the Protection of the Environment Operations (Noise Control) Regulation 2008, which sets limits on the level of noise emissions from musical instruments or amplified sound.
- Confetti: In order to preserve the natural beauty of the Gardens, guests may not throw paper confetti, rice, rose petals or anything similar in these areas, or the Lodge. These are not biodegradable and also are difficult to clean.
- Aerial photography: Drones may only be flown in the Gardens by a licensed, professional photographer, having obtained prior permission from the Management Committee.
- Damage: As the Hirer, you are responsible for the conduct of any visitors /guests during the hire period, and for any damage caused by any person during the function. The cost of any damage will be charged to you.
- Cleaning: The Management Committee requests that you please remove any leftover food and drink or rubbish on the day, and the Lodge is to be left immaculate.
- The Management Committee cannot take responsibility for any lost property belonging to you, the Hirer, and your visitors /guests. Any items left behind after your function will be held by the Management for 6 weeks. After this time it will be donated to charity or disposed of. If the Management Committee is required to return any found items to you this will incur a postal charge.
- Persons enter Campbell Rhododendron Gardens at their own risk.
Campbell Rhododendron Gardens are not liable for any injury suffered by you, the Hirer, or other persons hired or invited by you to the Property, and arising from participation in any activities on the Property.
- You, the Hirer, or any other person directly or indirectly associated with you, indemnifies Campbell Rhododendron Gardens against any claims, losses—personal property being lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed—costs and expenses, personal injury, death or permanent disability, arising from your use of the Property.